Ok but have you guys seen Chris Pratt’s ice bucket challenge because my sister just showed it to me and im fucking giggling
i giggled like a schoolgirl
"I hope the ASPCA isn’t watching."
"I really did not mean to do that."
IMPORTANT FERGUSON UPDATE - WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN
CNN REPORTER Fredricka Whitfield interviews the Store Owner’s Lawyer (from the store that was “”“”“”“robbed”“”“”“”“”“”” by “”“”“”“”“”mike brown”“”“”“”“”“)
As the lawyer begins to explain what really happened, cnn “”“”“loses the feed”“”“”“
that fucking tape rewinding sound this shit is sooooooo staged
oh my god thats the worst fake signal interruption ive ever seen
- The younger crowd is pleading for the media to stay: “Show the world what they’re about to do to us!” #Ferguson
- Just told to go into our cars. An on-scene reporter was told to get into his car, and media were told to get into their cars. It’s about to reach a boiling point in Ferguson.
- Protesters are asking the media to stand with them and not return to the media area #Ferguson
Jeremy Renner singing New York State Of Mind on Jimmy Fallon.
I was NOT expecting THAT voice out of THAT man.
I have that on my phone. Unf.
"But yeah, me and Danielle, I feel like she’s gonna be my friend for life." (x)
The beauty in this picture is overwhelming
i feel like jehan would just. enter his friends in giveaways a lot. and so all kinds of weird shit is always showing up on, like, grantaire’s doorstep and every single time he calls jehan like “…it wasn’t me who ordered a giant pink and black sparkly skull, so would you care to tell why it’s in my mailbox?”
I almost forgot my briefcase!
This is the young man that was walking with Mike Brown,
this is important. what really happened to Mike Brown and the police are refusing to credit him as a witness. please watch.
How to make cleavage
Reblogging this for all of my mtf sisters out there that might not know how to make a nice cleavage, this is a really great how-to. Check it out!
Signal boosting for my followers! :) Just remember, ladies and non-binary cleavage lovers, that those silicone bras can be tightened to a point where you can hurt yourself and you should avoid this. Try not to wear excessively tightened bras for more than a few hours at a time, take them off when you go to sleep, and if you begin to bruise or get rashes in the general bra area, don’t wear them for a few days. Also, if it hurts immediately, readjust!
I often see warnings about this for binders for the ftm crowd, but it’s important to remember that anything strapped tightly around your chest can cause harm and circulation issues. Stay safe, dearies, and look fabulous!
because a lot of people dont seem to get this:
- golems are from jewish folklore. dont treat them like a generic fantasy creature, thats appropriative
- kabbalah is a specifically jewish religious tradition. dont practice it if youre not jewish and dont use kabbalah symbolism as generic occult stuff, thats appropriative
- for the record if it has hebrew on it and it doesnt have anything to do with judaism its probably appropriative
- dont wear a magen david if youre not jewish, its used as a symbol for judaism so wearing it if youre a gentile is appropriative
- while im at it heres a rundown of some terms you should know
- goy: hebrew and yiddish for non-jewish person, it literally translates as “nation.” the plural form is goyim. goy is not a slur.
- gentile: english for non-jewish person
- anti-semitism: you probably know what this means but i just want to point out that the word anti-semitism was NOT coined by jews but by a german anti-semite who wanted a more scientific-sounding alternative to “judenhass,” which literally translates to “jew-hatred” so please shut up about how arabs are also semites. we know.
- if you’re not jewish you should also avoid using the word “jew” since many jewish people are uncomfortable with it (though i personally am fine with it). use “jewish person” instead if youre a gentile
please reblog this if you’re not jewish, i almost never see gentiles acknowledging cultural appropriation of judaism and anti-semitism on tumblr, even among people who otherwise pay close attention to such issues